We pray for good health & safety of all frontliners.
We wish you and your family good health & safety.
- 20 April 2021: We are temporarily shipping all our orders from Gurugram, Haryana until the curfew is lifted from Delhi.
- 19 April 2021: Curfew in Delhi until 5 am 26th April 21. Ecommerce Delivery will be continued without any ban in Delhi/NCR as notified by our Courier Partners.
- 16 April 2021: Weekend lockdown in Delhi. Dispatch & delivery will be done on weekdays (Mon - Fri) only.
- 14 April 2021: Delivery of all non-essential shipments will be restricted in Maharashtra and Chattisgarh.
- 12 April 2021: Delivery Delays - Lockdown till 30th in few pin codes in Maharashtra.
- 12 April 2021: Delivery Delays - Lockdown till 19th in few pin codes in Madhya Pradesh.
- 12 April 2021: Delivery Delays - Lockdown till 26th in few pin codes in Chhatisgarh.
- 10 April 2021: Night Curfew (From 22:00 hrs to 0600 hrs each day) -** Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan & Odisha.
- 10 April 2021: IMPORTANT - All persons engaged in delivering goods/e-commerce operations to get vaccinated at the earliest and should carry a negative RT-PCR report that will valid be for 15 days – this is effective from April 10, 2021. A fine of Rs 1000/- will be levied on the offender, and a fine of Rs 10,000 will be levied on the establishment. Repeat offense may lead to withdrawal or suspension of license to operate till the end of notification. Please email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org for any complaints.
- 10 April 2021: Maharashtra - Weekend lockdown from 8 pm FRI to 7 am MON. No movement in a public place without a valid reason and/or permission.
- 01st June 2020: International flights to India have not been resumed, delaying international Warehouse items delivery. We are importing goods via Cargo Mode, which takes more time than express Courier Mode.
- 19th May 2020: Shipping & delivery resumed to all green, orange & red zones (except containment zones)
- 18th May 2020: Delivery to Red Zones will resume after the 18th of May 2020 (further approval by the State Govt. required).
- 18th May 2020: Delivery to Containment Zones will resume after the 31st of May 2020 or until further notice by the Govt.
- 18th May 2020: We are trying hard to import goods from International Warehouses to New Delhi Warehouse via Cargo Airplane and update you further as soon as possible by the Govt.
- 18th May 2020: Phone support will not be available until the 31st of May 2020 due to an extended nationwide lockdown, and our office comes under Red Zone at New Delhi, India.
- 18th May 2020: Currently, we offer a curbside pickup of orders from our office at Karol Bagh, New Delhi, India, for all our customers from Delhi, India (subject to availability of goods in stock at the warehouse). To avail of self-pickup, please email us at - email@example.com with your order details and allow us 1-2 business days to arrange the same. One of our team members will disinfect the package by spraying the disinfectant in front of you and leave it for you to pick up.
- 5th May 2020: Our New Delhi Warehouse has started shipping orders to Orange & Green Zones (subject to availability of goods in stock at the warehouse).
- 5th May 2020: Delivery to Red Zones will resume after 17th May 2020, or until further notice by the Govt.
- Adhering to guidelines to maintain social distance & nationwide lockdown announced by Govt., Our entire team will be working remotely from their home until further notice.
- Phone support will not be available until the 31st of May 2020 due to an extended nationwide lockdown.
- You can contact us via email at - firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will revert within 1 working day.
- Our working days will remain the same as earlier - 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
- We will update this page if our Govt. extends the lockdown period further.
Order Status Update:
- We apologize that we cannot update the real-time status of your orders online because some of our team members in our factory and warehouses, except production & packaging staff, have been working remotely from their homes.
- We are working hard to build a new status update system that can pull data automatically from our factory and warehouses system and update you each phase automatically via email.
- We will notify all customers after we successfully test and upgrade our order status update system.
Order Delivery Update:
- Currently, as per Govt. order of nationwide lockdown and barring of Commercial International Flights to India until the 08th of June, 2020, Delivery of orders placed on Blinglane.com might be delayed, and timely deliveries will resume after the lockdown period ends or until restrictions are lifted by the Govt.
- Personalized products are not manufactured in India, so their production will not be affected due to lockdown. Hence you can place customized item orders, and we will manufacture them normally at our overseas factory, and we will share an image of your ready-ordered item on request. Please email - email@example.com to request the same.
- As we import our goods from overseas warehouses to New Delhi in India, estimated delivery dates can be further affected if Govt. announces further extension barring Commercial International Flights to India.
Order Package Safety:
Your safety is critical to us, and we adhere to all disease prevention guidelines by WHO.
- NONE of our order shipment packages are shipped directly from any International Warehouse to our customers' doorstep.
- We import all inventory in bulk batches to our New Delhi Warehouse, where we keep the goods for a few days in a disinfected, clean room. Our packaging staff sanitize and wear gloves, check the quality, assemble (personalized items) and then pack your ordered item into the packaging material stored in New Delhi Warehouse only.
- All of our order shipments are shipped from Karol Bagh, New Delhi, via local couriers like Bluedart, FedEx or Delhivery, etc.
- For further transparency, Here is a Q&A article by WHO:
- Is it safe to receive a package from any area where COVID-19 has been reported? Yes. The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low. The risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, traveled, and exposed to different conditions and temperatures is also low. Source: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
Order Cancellation and Refund:
- You can request an order cancellation and full refund before it has been fulfilled and/or 15 days after the date of delivery of Ready to Ship (In Stock) items only.
- You can create a cancellation, return, exchange or refund request on our website here - https://blinglane.com/a/returns.
- NOTE: Personalized/Customized item orders are not allowed to be canceled or refunded in our system. However, you can make changes to your order within 24 hours and/or changes to your delivery address before it has been fulfilled.
Important Information regarding Covid-19:
Latest Coronavirus Updates by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India:
Coronavirus Helpline India:
- Central Helpline Number for corona-virus: 011-23978046
Please click below links to get important information & updates about Coronavirus by WHO:
- Pass the message: Five steps to kicking out coronavirus
- Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Latest Updates
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Healthy Parenting
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: When and how to use masks
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) travel advice
- Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)
Live Meter of Global Coronavirus cases:
Live Map of Global Coronavirus cases:
WE WISH YOU & YOUR FAMILY GOOD HEALTH & SAFETY FROM COVID-19.
If you have any further queries regarding your order, please feel free to contact us:
Phone: 96500-BLING (25464)
Working Hours: 10 am - 6 pm
Working Days: Monday to Friday